National Account Sales Specialist
Posted On: June 15, 2015
Employment Type: Full TIme
Average Salary: $85,000-$130,000 plus bonuses
Job Type: Sales
Travel: Less than 10%
Nationwide U.S.A. – Virtual Position
B2B Commercial Sales Career Opportunity
If you have excelled in selling commercial products and services, we have an ultimate and highly sought after position available immediately to represent our unique line.
We are positioned as the leading sales and rental provider of commercial products in our industry.
Long term growth projections are stable because our niche is necessity based. In a highly fragmented field, we are good marketers committed to being great marketers.
We have an excellent reputation on a national basis as the best source of supply and the best pre-emptive source of prospective buyers.
We maintain a generous flow of leads, products and lucrative selling opportunities – what we need are well trained sales people to take advantage of them.
This could be your dream job – no need to relocate, we are a 100% virtual company. Work from your home office anywhere in the country.
Generous Base + commission structure, and bonus overrides that are realistic with systematic, organized work habits.
Top Producers have been 6 figure earners. Self Starters will realistically earn 80K-120K. Super Stars will easily surpass this and earn generous bonuses.
Opportunities for growth as we work to dominate the industry with a top notch team. A quality Sales Manager will support you along with top level CRM tools.
Expect an exhilarating time as we support you to grow, develop, improve and succeed.
We are seeking stable, long term, qualified and committed people to add to our team.
If you are driven and can execute/follow-through self-directed in a proven strategy, we would invite your application.
Sales Representative Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct Report: SR takes primary direction from the sales manager
- Acquires new clients by utilizing a professional sales funnel and business development skills
- Services existing accounts by following up and maintaining good customer relations
- Contacts newly assigned leads immediately to close new business
- Maintains and updated business CRM system records and adheres to proposal and sales processes
- Properly assess and match client needs with proper product sales opportunities
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management to prevent similar issues in the future
- Develops and maintains strong product knowledge via the PRT Virtual Training Site, on the job experience, reviewing professional publications, and online research
- Higher leaning degree preferred
- Ability to excel in a sales environment
- Thrives in a virtual environment
- Meets sales goals
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Sells to customer needs
- Superb problem solving skills
- Ability to multi task, balancing many opportunities concurrently
- MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Adobe Acrobat Reader skills
- Must have high-speed, reliable internet access
- CRM Experience – SalesForce or similar CRM system usage experience a plus
- Self-learner with a high learning mindset
- Loves challenges
- Able to negotiate well
- High skill level in assimilation and articulation of product knowledge
- Easily builds rapport and maintains professionalism
- Demonstrates ability to overcome objections positively and effectively
- Persistent hunger and drive to succeed
- PC/Mac Laptop or Workstation with Windows XP or higher/Mac OS 10.5 or higher
- Microsoft Office Suite 2007 or Greater (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook)
- Hi-Speed Internet connection is required.
- Cell phone with designated phone number equipped to send/receive SMS text messages.
- Quality headset with microphone
IMPORTANT: All applicants must submit a resume, 3 verifiable professional references in addition to a video resume that meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- Include a link to your (YouTube, Vimeo, Professional website, etc.) video resume along with your traditional resume
- Make sure your video resume touches on your key skills and qualifications that make you a likely candidate for this virtual Account Sales Specialist position
- Keep it short – your video should be between 3-5 minutes
- Include Power Point slides throughout your video with relevant information, including: online resume, social media, portfolio, QR codes, and other web links
- Explain in your sales experience and demonstrate how your actions improved the company’s bottom-line
- Provide Examples of past success
- Explain your unique perspective
- Explain past virtual training experience or virtual work positions you’ve had
- Show Professional associations or awards
- Show your personality & be creative while showcasing your communication skills