ALL ALUMINUM RESTROOM TRAILERS DURABLE AND UNMATCHED
At Portable Restroom Trailers, we have made it a priority to discover the top manufacturers and create ideal solutions for our clients. Introducing a new revolutionary line of portable restroom trailers, the first of its kind in the industry! The trailers are built to last with an all-aluminum base and side wall frame, interior wall studs, exterior side walls, and one-piece roof. The composite subfloor and welded construction makes this line of restroom trailers one of the most durable on the market today.
What does this new construction mean? With an all-aluminum structure, these restroom trailers are on average 20% lighter than steel-structured trailers. Less Weight means you can use a smaller tow vehicle, saving fuel and maintenance costs. An all-aluminum structure means no rust, extending the life of your investment. A composite subfloor and welded construction mean no rot. The floors will be solid for years to come.
Key Benefits of All-aluminum Restroom Trailers:
- All-aluminum structure - 20% lighter than steel structured trailers
- Less Weight = smaller tow vehicle, saving fuel and maintenance costs
- All-aluminum structure = NO RUST, extending the life of your investment
- Composite subfloor and welded construction = NO ROT
- NO RUST and NO ROT = Less downtime for maintenance and expensive repairs
For more information, contact our National Sales Specialist at: 1-866-971-9315