Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC Inc (“Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC” “we” “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and the information that you have entrusted to us. This Privacy Notice (the “Privacy Notice”) describes our information handling practices in connection with the website located at www.Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC and any other websites owned or operated by Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC ("Site"), and any other services offered by Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC (“Services").
This Privacy Notice does not describe our collection, use, and disclosure of information through means other than the Site (e.g., off-line) or the collection, use and disclosure practices of any affiliate or other third parties. For more information on a third party’s information collection, use, and disclosure practices, please review the privacy notice on the applicable third party’s websites. Also, please note that the Sites and/or Services may contain links to other websites. Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC is not responsible for the websites, content, or privacy practices of any third party. Please see the privacy policies of these third-party websites to understand their practices for handling your information.
By using the Sites and the Services, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to this Privacy Notice and expressly consent to Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC’s data processing as described below including its information collection. You additionally agree that you are subject to the Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC Terms and Conditions of Use. The Privacy Notice is divided into sections for your convenience.
1. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Information we collect about you:
We may collect both “non-personal” and “personal” information from you when you interact with our Site and Services. For purposes of this notice:
“Non-Personal Information” refers to information that may not by itself be reasonably associated with, linked to, or used to individually identify you or someone else. For example general, non-specific information regarding your use of the Site and Services or derived from the information that you provide to us through the Site and Services.
“Personal Information” refers to information that may be reasonably associated with, linked to, or used to individually identify you or allow you to be personally identified or contacted. For example, Personal Information may include information such as your name, email address, telephone number, address, either alone or in combination with other information.
Mobile-Specific Information We May Collect
Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC collects mobile information such as your device and hardware IDs and device type, the request type, your carrier, your carrier user ID, and the content of your request, which does not by itself identify you, though it may be unique or consist of or contain information that you may consider personal. Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC may collect geo-location information (this may include when you use location-based products and services on the Site, and/or turn on location-based services on your mobile device). This information may reveal your actual location, such as GPS data, or it may not, such as when you submit a partial address to look at a map of the area. All requests may be sent through your mobile carrier's network and your carrier may have access to it. For information regarding your carrier's treatment of your information, please consult your carrier's privacy policies.
You may disable the collection and use of your location data through browser, operating system or device-level settings. Consent concerning use of location data may be withdrawn at any time by contacting our customer support team at:
How we collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, including any correspondence or communication with us, such as through e-mail, webforms, text messaging SMS, online surveys, online feedback, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, subscriptions to newsletters, editorial content, or promotional content, and anything else in connection with other products, services, features, or requests made available through the Site.
- When you call the phone numbers for the dealerships listed on the Site. If you dial one of these phone numbers, Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC or a service provider operating on Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC's behalf may record the date, time, length and content of your call and the phone number from which the call originated, along with other information that may be captured. The types of personal information that you provide will depend on the nature of the submission, but could include your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Automatically as you navigate the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by computers (or servers) to identify your computer. Cookies allow Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC to recognize you when you visit the Site, to personalize your experience and generally to serve you better. Cookies and web beacons can tell us what you have seen on the Site, which allows Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC to offer you a more diverse selection of advertising information and may also be used together to measure the effectiveness of Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC advertising campaigns. Cookies, web beacons, and IP addresses are also used to compile data regarding usage (e.g., what website you came from, what pages of the Site you visit, how long you were on the Site, what type of browser you are using, what Services you clicked on). Web beacons may also be included in emails sent by Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC to determine when and if such emails are opened or forwarded. You can disable cookies or otherwise manage them through tools provided with your browser software and with third-party software packages. If you turn off cookies, many of the Site’s features will not work as well or at all. Anonymous information regarding use of our Site and services that is collected and/or aggregated by or on behalf of Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC through the use of such technical means or otherwise is referred to as “Usage Data.”
- Web Beacons: Web beacons (also known as pixel tags, internet tags, clear GIFs, or single-pixel GIFs) are electronic images embedded into a webpage.
- Meta Pixel. With the help of the Meta pixel, also known as the Facebook Pixel, Meta is able to determine the visitors of our Website and Services as a target group for the presentation of advertisements. With the help of the Meta pixel, we want to make sure that our ads are in line with the potential interest of users and do not have a nuisance effect. Using the Meta pixel, we can also track the effectiveness of Meta or Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy. The Meta Pixel also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside of Facebook. You can opt-out of displaying Facebook ads by visiting your Facebook Ad Settings, and you can clear and control the information third parties share with Facebook in your Off-Facebook Activity page. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can opt-out of Facebook ads through the Digital Advertising Alliance here.
- IP Address Logs: Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC also logs Internet Protocol (IP) addresses – the location of your computer on the internet – and may log device ID and information about your browser or operating system.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use the Non-Personal Information we collect and obtain for any lawful business purpose without any duty or obligation of accounting or otherwise to you, provided that the information remains Non-Personal Information. This will include, by way of example, developing products, services, and other offerings based on the Non-Personal Information and providing those offerings to other users and third parties.
We may use the Personal Information we collect about you for a variety of purposes. Please note that in most cases the primary purposes for use of Personal Information are the submission and transmittal of lead data and powering targeted advertising and user experiences; however, although Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC does not track exact numbers, personal information of most users is also used for the purposes listed below as secondary purposes:
- To power individualized or targeted user experiences across the Site and to improve those experiences.
- To engage in attribution and analytics modeling such as lead scoring and performance reporting to advertisers.
- To confirm or fulfill a request that you make (e.g., in order to send you a price quote or other information you have requested, Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC may share your contact information and content interests with a participating Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC dealer and/or manufacturer).
- To deliver marketing communications via text or SMS, which, by providing your mobile number to Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC, you have expressly consented to receive.
- To follow up on any request that you have previously made (e.g., Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC may contact you to determine whether the dealer and/or manufacturer responded to your original request).
- To communicate with you regarding the Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC service (e.g., Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC may send you emails or call you to confirm a price quote request or to notify you that you have received a lead regarding a vehicle you have advertised or to request that you participate in a survey).
- To send promotional materials, newsletters or other content via email, text message, or otherwise. If you no longer wish to receive a particular email newsletter or other promotion from Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC, you must follow the opt-out instructions included in such email newsletters, text messages, and promotions.
- To assist in Site administration, analysis, research, development, optimization and other internal purposes, including, without limitation, to compile Usage Data.
- To improve user experience.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose the Non-Personal Information we collect and obtain for any lawful business purpose without any duty or obligation of accounting or otherwise to you, provided that the information remains Non-Personal Information. This will include, by way of example, sharing that Non-Personal Information with third parties.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- Direct Marketing. Except as provided herein, it is Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC's general practice not to disclose personally identifiable information of our customers to third-parties specifically for the third-parties' direct marketing purposes. If you are 18 years of age or older and have affirmatively agreed to receive third-party direct marketing materials, Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC may share personally identifiable information with third-parties for direct marketing purposes. Although Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC will notify all third-party direct marketers that the information provided to them is confidential, the subsequent use or disclosure of such information is subject to those third-parties' privacy policies and practices.
- Service Providers. Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC may work with third-parties that provide services on its behalf, including, among others, providers of analytical, attribution, development, promotional, research, credit card processing, technical, financial lending, and other services. For example, Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC may ask that a third-party conduct an online survey or sweepstakes or send newsletters on its behalf. Similarly, if you make a payment to Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC by credit card, Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC may share your personally identifiable information and credit card information with a third-party in order to process credit card transactions, or such information may be collected directly by the credit card processing service provider on Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC’s behalf. In such cases, Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC asks that the third-party maintain your personally identifiable information as confidential and use the information only to perform the services specified by Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC.
- Email List Opt-Outs. In the event Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC sends promotional emails to you on behalf of third-party advertisers and you inform Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC you wish to opt out of future promotional emails from a particular third-party, Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC may share your email address with that third-party so the third-party may add you to its opt-out lists.
- As Needed or Requested. Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC may share Personal Information for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent.
- Other requirements. Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC expressly reserves the right to release any personally identifiable information or other information you provide to third-parties under the following circumstances: (a) when required by law or legal process, (b) to investigate and/or take action against illegal activity, suspected abuse or unauthorized use of the Site, (c) to protect the property or safety of our users or others, (d) to enforce our Terms of Service, and (e) in connection with any sale or other transfer of ownership of all or a part of Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC. Further, if you make any personally identifiable information publicly available on the Site, Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC reserves the right to disclose such information to third-parties, including, without limitation, insurance companies and Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC's affiliates and third-party distribution partners.
Please note that the messages that Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC sends to you to confirm, fulfill or follow up on a request may incidentally include promotional material or other content from Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC or its partners. Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC reserves the right to share aggregated non-personal data elements of Usage Data such as clicks, web impressions, etc. with any third party for any reason.
4. How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to protecting and securing your Personal Information. We will take all reasonably appropriate steps to ensure the safety and security of your Personal Information. This includes using industry standard security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and unintended alteration of the Personal Information under our control. For example, our policy is that only those individuals who need your Personal Information to perform a specific job for us are granted access to that Personal Information. Additionally, we have external independent audits conducted at least every two years to ensure data security and assess, identify and address data security risks including use of industry standard cybersecurity protections. For example, when Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC collects credit card information from you, Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC uses Secure SocketLayer (SSL) encryption, the industry standard for protecting privacy in web transactions. Additionally, all current and new-hire Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC employees receive regular security and privacy training. We keep your Personal Information physically secure in our data centers, and we use a variety of security measures to ensure that your information is protected. Please keep in mind that despite these measures, we cannot guarantee or warrant 100 percent security of its servers and databases. Moreover, we cannot guarantee that Personal Information that you submit through the Sites and/or Services will not be intercepted or otherwise disclosed.
We may release Personal Information when doing so is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others. Information that is not personally identifiable may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes without restriction.
Use of Personal Information: Personal information collected by Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC through your use of the Site, through your providing an email address, or through your providing a mobile number for communications via call, text, or SMS, may be stored on servers or in a cookie on your computer and may be used by Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC for any of the following purposes:
- To confirm or fulfill a request that you make.
- To follow up on any request that you have previously made.
- To communicate with you regarding services.
- To send promotional materials, newsletters or other content via email, text message, or otherwise. If you no longer wish to receive a particular email newsletter or other promotion, you must follow the opt-out instructions included in such email newsletters, text messages, and promotions.
- To improve user experience.
- To manage Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC’s business and its relationships with affiliates, subsidiaries, customers, and other third parties to which personal information may be disclosed for promotional, marketing, informational purposes, and/or pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Use of Usage Data: Usage Data is used by Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC for administrative, analytical, research, optimization, and other purposes. IP addresses are also used for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes.
Your use of Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC products or services will not be limited if you opt out of receiving telemarketing calls or texts. However, you agree that Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC may send to you, and you do not opt out of, communications of a transactional or relationship nature, including, but not limited to, communications regarding fraudulent or illegal activity, the status of your application or account, changes to this Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as communications to confirm, fulfill and follow up on your application registration or a request submitted through the Site.
6. Personal Information Retention
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, we will only retain your non-anonymized Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, as required to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, as necessary to resolve disputes, or as otherwise requested by you. To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we consider our legal obligations, the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means. This duration varies based on data type and use, but we have recorded the durations in our internal records and information management policy and schedule.
Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC does not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children under the age of 18. Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC does not knowingly provide any Personal Information, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever from visitors younger than 18 years of age. No information should be submitted to Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC by visitors younger than 18 years old.
8. External Links
Where any links found on the Site link to pages not belonging to Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC, those external pages are not governed by this Privacy Notice. Please see the privacy policies of these third-party websites to understand their practices for handling your information.
9. Your State Privacy Rights
You can control how your information is used in the following ways below in accordance with applicable law:
- Opting Out of Communications. Our promotional materials include instructions for opting out of receiving further communications. If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails, you may opt out by contacting us with your request at the contact information listed below. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications, we may still communicate with you regarding an established business relationship, if one has been established. Please allow a reasonable time after reaching out for us to process your request.
- Opting Out of Analytics Tools. You may opt out of having your data used by Google Analytics via Google’s Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means. Please visit policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites for more information on how to do this.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
Please note that the above rights are not unqualified, we may be entitled to refuse requests, wholly or partly, where exceptions under applicable law apply.
You may make any of the above requests by emailing email@example.com or calling us at 877-600-8645.
10. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to update and periodically amend this Privacy Notice at our discretion and at any time. If we make changes to this Privacy Notice, such changes will be posted on our Site and Services. Your continued use of the Site and Services after any such update indicates your agreement to the same.
11. Contact Information
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this Privacy Notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under applicable law, please do not hesitate to contact us per the information below.
You may also mail us with general questions at:
Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC
4607 Charlotte Hwy, Suite 11 Lake Wylie, SC 29710
Effective Date: September 27, 2023