At Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC, we work hard to ensure that our clients are receiving first class customer service and the widest selection of portable restroom trailers available from any one company. Since opening our doors in 2007, we’ve come to understand the unique challenges municipalities and government organizations have in purchasing portable restrooms.
The biggest hurdle they face is financing, and it’s something many manufacturers selling direct are unable to accommodate. Rather than turn cities, townships, and other groups away, we’ve reached out to our partners to create custom financing options unique to each contract we work on. We understand things aren’t one-size-fits-all, and we’ve structured our sales and payment process around that. Seeking to find a balance between what’s good for our clients and Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC, we work individually with each client to outline flexible payment terms and deliver the portable restrooms their municipality or organization needs. A National Sales Account Manager is personally assigned to each client to simplify the process and provide resources and education regarding portable restroom trailers. Every sale is unique, and we treat them that way.
Many of our municipal and government contracts are for ADA compliant portable restrooms. Funded by the public, these organizations must ensure their restroom facilities are handicap-accessible. Our ADA trailers are also great for families or other guests that require extra room, so they are the perfect fit for schools, public buildings, and more. Offering an unparalleled selection of restroom trailers from seven manufacturers, we can find the unit that meets your requirements and your budget.
Our unique approach to financing has allowed us to work with many great clients over the years. Here are a just a few examples of municipal and government customers we’ve worked with recently and what units they’ve purchased.
- City of Miami Beach: Custom build Executive 8 Station Classic Portable Restrooms Trailer
- Borough of Beach Haven: Comfort ADA + 1 Direct to Sewer and Water Portable Restrooms Trailer
- University of CA Stanislaw: Comfort Elite ADA+4 with Hot Water Hand Wash Portable Restrooms Trailer
- Tennessee Valley Authority: Comfort Elite ADA+2 with Arctic Package Portable Restrooms Trailer
- Mercer County, NJ: Comfort Elite 3 Station Shower and Portable Restrooms Combination Trailer
- Martin County: Executive Series Mid-Size ADA+6 Portable Restroom Trailer
- Town of Colonial Beach: Executive ADA+10 Portable Restroom Trailer
- Tuscaloosa County School System: Pre-Owned Executive ADA+10 Station Portable Restroom Trailer
- State of Los Angeles (Japanese Gardens): Comfort Elite ADA+2 Portable Restroom Trailer
- City of Palm Springs: Comfort Elite ADA+2 Station with Baby Changer and Hot Water Hand Wash Portable Restroom Trailer
Looking for more information? Contact us at 1-877-600-8645 today. We will ask you the right questions to identify your needs and develop a financing plan to suit you.