When you need to rent Portable Restrooms for an event, there a few things to consider:
- How many guests do you need to serve?
- # employees: 20 or less = Minimum # of facilities: 1
- # of employees: 20 - 200 = Minimum # of facilities: 1 toilet seat and 1 urinal per 40 workers.
- # of employees: 200+ = Minimum # of facilities: 1 toilet seat and 1 urinal per 50 workers.
Types of Portable Restrooms needed?
- Standard portable restrooms
- ADA Compliant portable restrooms
- Portable Restroom Trailers
- How often will your Portable Restrooms need to be serviced? Ongoing sanitation, cleaning, refilling, and general maintenance is a critical factor when determining the cost of your rental.
This process includes:
- Refilling the rechargeable antibacterial dispenser
- Urinal and interior wall sanitation
- Refilling of toilet paper or any other chose accessory items
- Pumping out the waste tank and refilling the blue deodorizer liquid
Once a week service is the industry standard for general upkeep of a portable restroom. However, events or worksite with high traffic may require additional maintenance or more frequent maintenance.
The industry standard is a once-a-week service, however high usage events or sites can request a more frequent schedule. Larger events that need more than 10 portables may require additional on-site support so that maintenance and cleaning can be performed at a higher interval.